The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, but does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedalstroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14.
- Durable, but lightweight at 200g per pedal / 450g pair with cleats
- Twice the contact area than the competition, 57mm width, 350mm² surface area for maximum power transfer and stability, superior mud shedding ability
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable tension from 6 to 14
- SPD compatible, X-Track Cleat (included) or X-Track Easy Cleat (sold separately) compatible, 6˚ float angle, 13˚ release angle
- Aluminum Body, Chromoly + Spindle, Steel Bearings
- Limited Gravel Edition Color