KEO BLADE CARBON pedals feature a Chromoly+ axle and stainless steel bearings for extreme reliability. Beyond its weight, the surface contact area-to-weight ratio is the best in class. Light, aerodynamic and powerful, these pedals have all you need to take it to the next level.
- Lightweight, but durable at 115g per pedal / 300g pair with cleats
- The 67mm platform width and 700mm² platform area allow for maximum power transfer
- The use of a carbon blade instead of a conventional metal spring means this pedal is lighter, more aerodynamic, and offers a faster cleat release
- Easy clip in/out with composite blade tension from 8 (installed) to 12 (included in box)
- KEO cleats included
- Carbon Body, Chromoly + Spindle, Patented Composite Leaf Spring Retention, Steel Bearings